Admission to B.Tech course is done through
EAMCET a common entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
70% of the seats are allotted for the merit students based on their rank in EAMCET.
30% of the seats are under management quota. In addition, diploma holders are admitted into second year B.Tech to the extent of 10% intake based on the merit in ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
Admission to M Tech/MBA is made based on the merit in PGECET/ICET
Criteria for Admission
Admissions to the Institute are made along with the other Engineering colleges in the state through a common entrance test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
The admission pattern to B. Tech is as follows:
The minimum qualification for admission to first year of the B. Tech course is a pass in the Intermediate (10 + 2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the EAMCET.
- 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.
- In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in second year of B. Tech to the extent of 10% of intake based on the merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
The eligibility criteria for admission to following courses of M. Tech/MBA is:
- M.Tech – VLSI-SD : B.E / B. Tech in ECE branch of engineering with valid GATE score / based on the rank obtained in the PGECET
- M.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering: B.E / B. Tech in any branch of engineering, M.Sc and M.C.A with valid GATE score / based on the rank obtained in the PGECET.
- MBA - Admission to MBA course is done through ICET a common entrance test conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
Further Details Contact the following
Yarala Prabhakar Reddy
Admission Section In Charge
Mobile No. 9642471444
Mail : email@example.com