Civil Engineering Department
About The Department
Civil Engineering Department of this Institute functioning from the academic year 2009-10 with an intake of 60 students in the undergraduate level. The Department is headed by the principal.
Dr. T.Sivasankar Reddy, who bestowed 14 plus years of teaching exposure at various colleges in and around Andhra Pradesh. The Department is endowed with well qualified experienced and dedicated faculty and committed supporting staff, students of the department are highly enthusiastic and can actively participate in various co curricular and extracurricular .
All the laboratories of the Department are well equipped to fully satisfy the training of the students and to meet the research, consultancy requirements of the Department. The Department is conducting the seminars, workshops and conferences on the latest developments.
Laboratories available in the Department
1. Surveying Laboratory
2. Geotechnical Laboratory
3. Engineering Geology Laboratory
4. Strength of Material Laboratory
5. Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machinery Laboratory
6. Computer aided drafting Laboratory
7. Advanced English Communication Skills Laboratory
8. Concrete Technology & Highway Materials Laboratory
9. Environmental Engineering Laboratory